50% off Microchip Implanting & Registration!
A tiny Microchip containing a personal identification number is the proven safe and effective way to identify your pet. The Microchip is so tiny that it fits through a hypodermic needle. Just like a vaccination, it is injected under the skin of your pet where it remains safely for life. This inexpensive procedure can be done anytime and protects virtually any pet in your household.
If your pet is found, a scanner will find the microchip and reveal the ID number. This number will be traced back to your name, address, and phone number so your pet may be safely returned to you.
There is nothing as horrible as having a loved one get lost. With this program you will know that you are doing everything you can to help achieve a safe return home.
Each HomeAgain microchip comes with a one year membership for their complete pet recovery service for lost and found pets.
- Registry in the HomeAgain National Pet Recovery Database.
- Ability to speak with a Lost Pet Specialist should your pet go missing.
- Rapid lost pet alerts to all members of their Pet Recovery Network in a 25-mile radius.
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Hotline.
- Travel Assistance for found pets.
Microchip placement does not involve a doctor’s appointment and can be done by an assistant! Ask one of our friendly front desk associates to schedule your pet today!